Ductless air conditioning and heating delivers year-round comfort while overcoming nearly any design or installation challenge. Work with the ductless experts at KLM Heating & Cooling to create the ideal HVAC system for your home or business in Fern Creek, Hurstbourne, Jeffersontown, Louisville, Lyndon, Middletown, Mount Washington, St. Matthews, KY, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating
Seasonal temperature imbalances, challenging layouts, and architectural concerns are no match for a ductless air conditioner or heat pump. If ductwork is too difficult or impractical to install, a mini-split AC unit can provide the same level of comfort as a central HVAC system with many added features and benefits.
- The streamlined installation process is ideal for new and existing buildings.
- Manufacturers offer a wide selection of air-handling units to complement virtually any room.
- Indoor units feature user-friendly controls that let occupants adjust the airflow in each zone.
- A mini-split heat pump is up to 40% more efficient than electric heaters and portable air conditioners.
- With proper maintenance, ductless mini-splits can perform efficiently for many years.
- Ductless air conditioners feature whisper-quiet fans rated at 46 decibels or less.
Choosing a Ductless Air Conditioner or Heat Pump for Your Home
Ductless air conditioning is one of the most versatile and efficient options available today. This technology works well in all types of installation sites, including homes and businesses where installing ductwork would be difficult or impractical. Check out some of the possibilities.
- Goals: Mini-splits and multi-splits are ideal for supplementing your existing HVAC system or adding central heating and cooling to rooms that don’t have air ducts.
- Size: Ductless air conditioners are available in capacities up to 36,000 British thermal units, which gives you the freedom to heat and cool up to eight independent zones.
- Efficiency: When shopping for heat pumps, check the system’s efficiency. Most ductless products feature SEER ratings between 18 and 33 and HSPF ratings in the lower teens.
Ductless AC Experts at KLM Heating & Cooling
At KLM Heating & Cooling, we install, repair, and maintain ductless HVAC equipment for customers across the greater Louisville area. We’re a family-owned and operated company that’s been around since 1997. Our Christian values are the foundation for everything we do. We’re proud to offer high-quality industrial, commercial, and residential HVAC services.
Our experts are available 24/7 for emergency services and we offer financing for both replacements and repairs. Best of all, we stand behind all our services with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give us a call today to find out if a ductless HVAC system is the right option for you.
Total Home Comfort 24 Hours A Day