Emergency Furnace & Heating Repair Services for the Greater Louisville Area
Is your furnace blowing cold air or struggling to warm your home in Fern Creek, Hurstbourne, Jeffersontown, Louisville, Lyndon, Middletown, Mount Washington, St. Matthews, KY, or the surrounding areas? If it’s time for a furnace repair, KLM Heating & Cooling can resolve the problem quickly and professionally while minimizing the inconvenience.
Troubleshooting Your Heating System
Heating malfunctions can strike at any time, especially if your heater is past its prime or hasn’t been maintained as recommended. Problems may affect the electrical system and internal parts, or they may develop as a result of wear and tear. Recognizing the following warning signs can help to protect you from major repairs down the road.
- If your furnace or boiler won’t start, check the thermostat, circuit breakers, and emergency shutoff switch to ensure that the system is receiving power.
- Faulty pilot lights, thermocouples, and ignition switches can prevent your heater from firing when needed. They can also create safety concerns.
- Defective limit switches sometimes tell the fan to run continuously, which can make your heater blow cold air or run without stopping.
Common Heating Repairs
Friction, vibration, and corrosive elements are some of the most common causes of electrical and mechanical breakdowns. As your local furnace repair service, our goal is to get to the bottom of the problem and resolve the root cause.
We use advanced tools and diagnostic techniques to isolate complex issues more efficiently. Once we’ve located the source of the problem, we’ll explain your options and provide a detailed estimate for any necessary heating repairs.
Repair or Replace?
As heating equipment ages, mechanical repairs become less cost-effective. If you’re weighing the benefits between repairs and replacement, our contractors can help you make the right decision.
Heaters that have passed their 15- to 20-year life expectancy cost more to run and maintain, and they aren’t always worth repairing. In these cases, a replacement can provide increased reliability while shaving up to 20% off your heating bills.
Working with Our Contractors
At KLM Heating & Cooling, we repair boilers and furnaces from all national brands. Advanced tools and training help us resolve heating issues efficiently while minimizing unnecessary callbacks. Here are a few reasons why local customers choose our professionals for HVAC repairs.
- 24/7 emergency service
- We offer financing for repairs and replacements alike
- Family-owned and operated since 1997
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Christian-based company
- Industrial, commercial, and residential HVAC services
Emergency Furnace Repair Services from KLM Heating & Cooling
If your furnace isn’t performing optimally, contact our professionals any time day or night to schedule heating repairs at your home or business. We’ll be glad to resolve your issue while accommodating your schedule.
Total Home Comfort 24 Hours A Day